Cooperative Auditing Accounting Procedures
Compulsory Courses IAC (Auditing and Accounting Procedures MFI) is a compulsory course devoted to the Co-operative Internal Audit Committee with the following objectives:
- To provide an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Audit Committee,
- Disclose how to perform internal audit work using systematic audit procedures.
- Fundamental of Co-operative and Introduction to Auditing.
- Power of auditors and Responsibilities of the Internal Audit Committee.
- Co-operative Accounting System.
- Internal Control System and Risk Disclosure Assessment.
- Audit procedure.
- Audit Reports.