Mandatory Course 3 - Strategic Management is a basic knowledge of the cooperative's recommendations and needs providing a co-operative strategic plan with the objectives of the course as follows:
- To provide an understanding of the concept and importance of strategic management in the management and administration of cooperatives.
- To provide an exposure on techniques of analysis, selection and management of strategic management.
- The Role of Co-operatives in the National Co-operative Policy (DKN) & Introduction to Strategic Management.
- Establishing of Vision, Mission and Objectives.
- Analysis of the Organizational Environment.
- Generate and Choose a Strategy.
- Performance Analysis.
- Evaluation and Control.