The e-Participation Policy aims to initiate the culture and practice of e-participation in order to improve transparency and public participation in enhancing the quality of services of the Malaysia Cooperative Institute (MCI). MCI has always recognized the involvement of co-operators and the public to enable it to explore a broader perspective, a source of information and solutions with potentials to improve the quality of services. It also provides the basis for a productive relationship, better dialogue and discussions, organized governance.
The objective of e-Participation is to involve people in policy development and decision-making through the use of information and communication technologies. Among the communication channels used are Facebook and Twitter Feedback / Suggestions / Complaints, Votes, Emails and Social Media (Facebook and Twitter)
Therefore, MCI welcomes the participations by complying to the terms and conditions that have been set as follows:
- Any statements that incite racial sensitivity, religion and politics are strictly prohibited.
- Do not degrade, personally attack & make statements that could offend the feelings of other parties.
- Control your statements, refrain from using offensive language and parochialism.
- Do not chat or send sentences that diverge from the main topic.
- Topics and links to PORNOGRAPHIC websites are PROHIBITED.
- Make sure your statements/ topic does not violate the ‘COPYRIGHT LAW’, ‘TRADEMARK’, ‘PATENT’ etc.
- DO NOT use the e-Participation space as a place to conduct any contests, pyramid schemes, get-rich-quick schemes, internet money schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, whether commercially or otherwise
- The administrators of the e-Participation space in any circumstances does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any statement/ topic made in this e-Participation space. The individual should understand that any risks related to the reliability of items in this column are borne by the individual.
- The administrators of the e-Participation space are entitled to amend and delete any statement/ topic at any time without having to inform the author of that statement/ topic.
- The administrators of the e-Participation space are entitled to amend the Policy and Guidelines of the e-Participation at any time without prior announcement/ notice.
- As a participant or individual issuing a statement in this e-Participation space, you are subjected to the terms and conditions of the Guidelines of the e-Participation.
Corporate Communication Unit
Malaysia Cooperative Institute